right click disable

Sunday, November 24, 2013

NOA

Photographer, photo retoucher and top model. A friend I admire not only for her passion but also for her dedication and hard work. As a tribute i dedicate this small space to some of my works i have done for her. Not all the picture are high quality, some of the originals where lost. 

Picture taken and edited by me @ Rincon


Picture taken and edited by me @ Rincon


Photo composite made with a picture of her. The original picture had some jeans and was taken on an elevator. I change it for a dress and made a composition base on her position on the original picture.



Original photo she was on the floor with a dress. I change the floor and the dress for water to create a visual illusion. 



We all want to be in Paris some day so why not make composition with her.


I loved the original picture. She on a stairs and for this composition as most of the time a change everything even creating a new stair for the composite.


Really old composition one of the first. The original photo was a low resolution.


A composition that i loved. The orginla picture was only with a white background and didn't had anything on her hands i made the background put the car and also the gun.


Original picture she was on the beach. I found it so beautiful mother and son playing that i wonder how would it be maybe in the imagination of a child.







0 comments :

Post a Comment