right click disable

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Goddess of the Moon

This artworks is a tribute to the most amazing person in my life. Always wanted to make a great tribute to her. My first artwork done we this picture I was't  happy enough cause it didn't capture the essence i was looking on her. As for been so special in my life i wanted to had that mystical look, and for the importance she have in my life i wanted to make her a goddess like she deserve. Sometime in life we have this one only chance to be remember for life. So I took dedication to let the world remember her as a queen, as a god, as a mystical being, like the ancient Egypt, or the book of the Enuma Elish. Where the where the ancients the ones before everything. I wanted her to be special like the way i feel she is for me. So for my tribute i wanted her to shine. With those deep looking eyes that makes you slave of her will.. The soft skin, and her black her falling like a waterfall. I wanted everything jut to look as perfect as she is. This is for me the most special tribute i have dedicated to someone. I am happy of been able to have such person in my life. It is far beyond just an artwork for me, it is my tribute and mys respect to the person i care most. No matter where she is , she will always be a goddess in my heart. I called this tribute the Goddess of the Moon.



0 comments :

Post a Comment